| Home >> Buying a Home in Indiana
Buying a Home in Indiana
Buying a Home in Indiana: Mortgage, Escrow, What to Buy, Where to Live, Know the Market, Contract, Make an Offer, Closing Costs, Home Buying Guide
VIP Realty can help you find the home you need throughout Indiana. We serve home buyers throughout Central Indiana, including Indianapolis and the surrounding communities like Carmel, Fishers, and Zionsville.
Why use VIP Realty as Your Indiana Home Buyer's Agent
- We know the market
- We live and work in Central Indiana and understand the needs and desires of prospective new homeowners
- We know the current market value of homes in the Indianapolis area
- We know the neighborhoods, schools, access points, features and characteristics of the various communities in the area
We take the time to get to know you - your wants, desires, likes and dislikes, and what features you are looking for in your new home and/or neighborhood
We'll find the right home for you - we use this information, and all of the home search tools available to locate properties in Central Indiana that fit your parameters
We will provide maps and easy-to-follow driving directions to each home that you want to see and make arrangements for you to view the property
- Once you find the home you like, we will:
- Help determine initial offering price
- Act as your representative with seller during negotiations
- Prepare a purchase agreement with agreed-upon price, and terms that are most favorable to you
- Consult on home inspection. If needed, we can provide you with a list of local American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) Certified Home Inspectors.
(opens in new window)
- Act as closing agent - we track all details of closing process and take you through the process step-by-step.
Why Should I Buy a Home in Central Indiana Instead of Rent?
There are many benefits to owning your own home, including:
- Increased stability - putting down roots for future growth
- Satisfaction - when asked, a majority of homeowners state pride in ownership is an important reason to buy a home
- Security - have the peace of mind that home ownership brings without the worry of yearly rent increases
- Investment - build usable equity value in your home instead of putting profit into a landlord's pocket; more stable than traditional Stock Trading
- Tax benefits - property taxes and mortgage interest are tax deductible
- Future growth potential - once you have built some equity in your home, it is easier to move into a larger one, or to a nicer area, as needed
VIP Realty Indiana Home Buying Guide
We have compiled valuable information to help guide you through the complex and often confusing home buying process. It provides details of how to get your search started, how to make an offer on the home, and what happens once your offer has been accepted. Topics include:
Once you've decided to buy a home in Indiana, the first thing you need is to consider how much you can afford to pay for your new home. For information on how you can determine your potential purchasing power, and estimate what monthly mortgage costs might run, please read Getting Started: Understand the Numbers.
For more information about how VIP Realty can help you buy a home in Central Indiana, call Tammy Bookout at (317) 345 - 8269 or toll-free at 888-VIP-0002 (888-847-0002), or send Tammy an e-mail, or submit the Request for Information form below. (* indicates a required field)